Sarah is a partner with the law firm Stipic Weisman LLP, Barristers & Solicitors.
- Sarah Weisman is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario’s Faculty of Law
- She was called to the Bar in 1987 and has been practicing family law for over 26 years.
- She has a Mediation Certificate from The Harvard Negotiation Institute, Harvard Law School.
- Alternate Dispute Resolution and the Advanced Alternate Resolution certificates from the University of Windsor Faculty of Law.
- Advanced Family Mediation Skills Certificate, Family Mediation, and the Domestic Violence for Family Mediation from The Mediation Centre of Hamilton.
- She is a panel member of the Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee, Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General.
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Algoma Music Camp.